|Title:||Project Engineer |
The Project Engineer would be responsible to plan, develop, coordinate, and manage onsite construction engineering activities for large, extensive Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant projects.
- Manage project engineering and related personnel functions and activities. Includes personnel planning and administration, work assignments, wage increases/promotions, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Ensure project engineering activities comply with company and contract requirements and support overall construction schedule (Primavera P6).
- Provide technical support for construction effort including participation in construction planning and design; interpretation of design; application of construction methods; resolution and documentation of deign conflicts; contractibility reviews, etc.
- Develop, implement and administer project engineering procedures and other work controlling documents (submittals, RFI’s, expediting material deliveries, payment of Subcontractors/Vendors and Owner pay requests).
- Represent company, project and/or department during A/E, client and project management meetings.
- Interface all on-site departments as required to resolve problems, ensure quality of construction, etc. in support of overall project schedule.
- Responsible for all pre-construction services, design build services, and business development for the project.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- 4-year engineering or construction management degree or equivalent technical training and related experience.
- Minimum of five years similar construction engineering experience.
- Advanced knowledge of construction engineering technology, codes, standards, etc., plus an in-depth understanding of the interdependence and relationship between other functional units required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, plus demonstrated ability to manage a team of varied disciplines.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer is required.
Kokosing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life, and disability insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan.
Kokosing is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications