The Project Manager will provide overall management direction for a large industrial project or two or more smaller industrial projects
- Plan, organize, and manage office staff and field supervision.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy
- Initiate and maintain liaison with prime client to facilitate construction activities
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built safely, on schedule and within budget.
- Represent company in Owner progress meetings
- Manage financial aspects of contracts and responsible for project profit or loss.
- Lead project team in daily field coordination meeting, weekly block schedule meeting and monthly safety kickoff meeting.
- Responsible for mentoring and career development of other team members.
- 4 years engineering degree or construction management degree plus ten or more years’ experience/knowledge of construction, design, finance, and management required
- Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Must be a business oriented person
Kokosing Industrial offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life, and disability insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan.
Kokosing Industrial is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.