- Coordinate with project team to ensure compliance with contract, budget, schedule, and job cost.
- Assist with project layout, drawing interpretation for crews and subcontractors, and shop drawing submittals.
- Assist with the project schedule and complete site inspections to produce daily reports of the work and subcontractor activities.
- Work with project team to plan work schedule and determine manpower levels, material quantities, and equipment requirements.
- Act as liaison between field engineering and crafts to ensure construction complies with drawings and specifications.
- 4-year Civil Engineering / Construction Management degree or equivalent technical training and related experience required.
- Working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings, specifications, building materials, and required standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to function in team environment.
Kokosing Industrial offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including comprehensive medical insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement with company contribution and matching, Kokosing's Well Care Plan, which provides annual reimbursement for dental, eye, and other qualified expenses, optional voluntary vision insurance, and planned time off.
Kokosing Industrial is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.