|Title:||Equipment Mechanic |
The Equipment Mechanic would be responsible for repairs and maintenance on large construction equipment.
- Work safely and independently to diagnosis and repair transmissions, engines, differentials, electrical and hydraulic components associated with heavy construction equipment in a field environment.
- Utilize a laptop computer for information and diagnostic purposes for the safe assembly and disassembly of components.
- Repair or rebuild all or part of equipment systems.
- Responsible for writing and completing service reports.
- Participate in company training programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two year technical degree in diesel technology, heavy equipment mechanics, small engine repair, or similar preferred
- 5 years’ experience preferred
- Valid CDL driver’s license preferred
- Basic welding skills desired
- Crane knowledge a plus
- Desire to take on new challenges
- Available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends.
Kokosing Construction Company, Inc. ("Kokosing Construction") is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications