The Superintendent would be responsible to supervise the skilled trades’ crews and manage onsite construction activities for large, extensive Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant projects. Kokosing is a Union Contractor that self-performs the following work in a treatment plant:
- Excavation/Underground Pipe/Driven Piling
- Forming and Placing of Concrete
- Process Piping and Process Equipment Setting
- Structural Steel Erection and Miscellaneous Metals
- Leads and manages several Foreman on putting the above listed self-perform work in safely, productively, and takes pride in quality.
- Responsible to set a Safety 24/7 culture for your crews
- Assists the Project Manager in putting the Primavera P6 project schedule together
- Responsible for making 90-day and 3-week schedules for each of your crews
- Responsible for pre-planning and goal setting for your crews
- Responsible for cost associated with your work items
- Coordinate manpower, heavy equipment, tooling and material needs for your crews
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling of subcontractors
- 4-year engineering or construction management degree or equivalent technical experience progressing through the ranks as a Journeyman to a Foreman to a Superintendent.
- Minimum of six years similar construction Field Management experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, plus demonstrated ability to manage a team of varied self-performing trade disciplines.
- Ability to assemble 90-day and 3-week schedules in Microsoft Excel and the use of Microsoft Word for pre-planning processes or willingness to learn.
Kokosing Industrial offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life, and disability insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan.
Kokosing Industrial. is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.