|Company:||Kokosing Construction/Kokosing Industrial|
|Location:||Ohio, Indiana, and surrounding states|
: Kokosing have openings for experienced safety minded Carpenter.
- Constructs, erects, installs, strips, forms, and repairs structures and fixtures made from wood and other materials.
- Form concrete retaining walls and decks.
- Performs layout work from given points and elevations provided in blueprints.
- Constructs, assembles, and dismantles heavy concrete forming systems for walls, slabs, and decks
- Completes layout assignments with blueprints or supervisor instruction using transit and level equipment
- Operates hand tools, power tools, and power actuated equipment
- Ideal candidate will have 3 more years of experience in industrial, commercial, or bridge work.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience assembling and disassembling heavy forming systems.
- Rigging and signaling certifications and experience a plus.
- Experience with leveling tools such as laser levels and transits.
- Comfortable working at elevated heights.
- Current STP, OSHA 10 Hour, or OSHA 30 Hour
Kokosing is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications